Skip to main content

Request a Transcript

Current NCHS students wanting updated GPAs / official transcripts should submit transcript requests to and select the "backpack" option.  GPA's / class rank are only updated AFTER the completion of a semester (late January & late June).


Former NCHS students should submit official transcript requests to and select the "graduate" option.


Education verification requests should be submitted to and select the"briefcase" option.